A Guide To The Safe Erection And Dismantling Of Scaffolding, how to put up a scaffold? What points should be considered in scaffold setup? In order to ensure that construction works can be carried out safely and to achieve maximum efficiency. Construction of scaffolding is an important issue. The scaffold should be installed properly so as to the personnel should be able to move in comfort, the scaffold should be able to carry the desired load and all works should be carried out with the best efficiency.
How to Install a Safe Scaffold?
Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems establishes different scaffoldings offered for sale or for rent in accordance with the security principles. And it does its own part to provide that your work is finished quickly and delivered on time.
Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems manufactures scaffolding models in accordance with TS-EN 12810 and TS-EN 12811 standards. And offers its customers all scaffoldings for rent or sale in accordance with universal criteria. During the installation of scaffoldings ad formworks, Gürbüz gives importance to some issues, for the safety of your personnel and the people around. These are as follows:
- The experts of Gürbüz Scaffolding Formwork Systems establish scaffoldings within a certain plan considering the principles stated in the user manual.
- The mudsill is used to distribute the whole load over a larger area and to create a safe environment.
- Depending on the slope of the floor, adjustable or fixed base plates are used to install the scaffold on the balance.
- Enter and exit into scaffold are done from a secure area. Before the installation is completed, enter and exit are not allowed in the construction zone of scaffold.
- The platform units placed along the floors of the scaffold are placed and fixed so that there is no gap between them.
- All scaffolding floors are fitted with a kick board, mid rail and top rail from the platform.
- A ladder system is installed in order to provide safe access within the scaffold.
- Scaffolding parts are safely transferred to the upper floors by means of suitable equipment (pulley system, elevator, etc.).
- The scaffold is fixed on a solid structure and with sufficient number of anchors as stated in the guide of Gürbüz Scaffolding Formwork Systems.
- Scaffolding is covered with mesh or tarpaulin.
- The scaffold is properly supported by cross reinforcements according to the instruction manual and instructions.
- Collective protection measures are taken effectively and full body seat belt and fastening devices are used during installation.
You can call +90 312 385 13 94 to get economic, fast and reliable service of Gürbüz Scaffolding Forming Systems which also provide project and supervision services. Or you can request us to contact you with the contact forms on our website.
Gürbüz serves you more than 30 years experience in scaffolding systems and security equipment in construction. You can prevent possible accidents while ensuring the safety of your workspaces with quality materials.