Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems, which is a scaffolding company in construction sector, produces equipments meeting all your needs. Our company produces both exterior scaffoldings and formworks, and offers its own TSE certified scaffolding systems to its customers.
Gürbüz Scaffolding, a scaffolding company aims to increase the efficiency of your works, saves you time. Safety and security are extremely significant for the use of scaffolding. With the different types of scaffoldings that ensures the safety of employees and people in the environment, your work is finished in a very short time.
Types of Scaffolding
Facade scaffolding for heavy works are used in the following works:
- Heavy industry
- Elevator wells
- In shopping malls in order to carry load
- Energy, industrial and health facilities
Thanks to the external scaffoldings, it is possible to reach very high places. The scaffold does not collapse due to the stable structure of the system and security is provided at a high level. Also, the material quality of scaffoldings is high. Gürbüz Iskele provides installation and stabilization of the system. There are 3 types of exterior scaffolding in our company:
H Frame Scaffolding: H Frame Scaffolding benefits a lot practically in shipbuilding facilities and industry.
Ring Lock Scaffolding: Ring Lock Scaffolding is used in all facade projects. This system is used in elevator wells, industrial facilities, shipbuilding, and repair and restoration of artistic and historical buildings.
Modular Scaffolding: This scaffolding is used in all installation, repair and restoration works of the interior wall and facades of buildings. In addition, the use of the wheel system makes it practical.
Formwork can be used in all your works related to slab. This system has high load carrying capacity and can be used easily in different projects. It provides the fastest completion of your projects through the formwork and scaffolding which ensures the highest security. Scaffoldings are easy to install and remove. The formworks are preferred in projects whose building has high-length with heavy concrete such as viaducts, organized industry, bridges and power plants. are used are as follows:
- Cup-Lock Scaffolding: This system is used under slab and beam The carrier system has lock and load transfer.
- Basic Scaffolding: It is used as a carrier element for slab and beam mold in works such where high and heavy concretes are used such as bridges, viaducts, industry and power plants
- Telescopic Poles: This system is flexible and practical. It is used in slab and beam
- H Frame Scaffolding: H Frame scaffolding is used in high and heavy concrete projects such as bridges, viaducts, power plants.
Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems provides supervision and projecting services as well as rental scaffolding. You can contact us to take advantage of reasonable price advantages.