Scaffolding Standards: Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems adopts a number of universal standards and offers its customers fully secure scaffolding and formwork systems based on the Scaffold Standards set by the Ministry. In this sense, TS-EN 12810 and TS-EN 12811 standards are the standards that we apply from the time of production to delivery to the customer, and from assembly of scaffolding to disassambly. The safety of the employees and people passing around the construction zone is extremely important for our company. In this respect, our company puts human life at the center of its work and takes all precautions that may be related to security.
Scaffolding Standards of Gürbüz
In order to ensure work safety at the scaffoldings we offer to our customers for sale, rent and second hand, it is necessary to comply with the following criteria:
- All scaffolding systems are installed, used and dismantled under the supervision of civil engineers, construction technicians and high technicians.
- Plans and programs are prepared by our engineers and technicians.
- From the installation to dismantling of the scaffold system, one of our employees supervises all activities, conducts coordination and assists you based on the scaffold standards set by the Ministry.
- All scaffold materials used by Gürbüz Scaffolding Systems in the production and assembly are high qualified and not corrode. Our company does not use any parts that are cracked, broken or damaged.
- Before installing scaffolding system, we level the ground which the scaffold will put on in order to make it suitable for the load by keeping the security at a high level.
Mounting Standards of Scaffolding Systems
Our company constructs scaffolds for sale, rental or second hand used in construction in accordance with the standards accepted and applied by the whole world.
- If the fully secure scaffold system is to be installed in risky areas or around excavation sites, the system is supported to prevent collapse of the scaffold.
- All precautions are taken to ensure that the personnel working on the upper floors have a safe working environment.
- If we need to install fully safe scaffolding around the power lines, we cut off the power of the line and use insulating barriers to prevent contact with the line. In addition, we create a safety distance by considering the long materials to be used on the scaffold and the effect of the wind oscillating on the lines.
- We consider the vehicular and pedestrian traffic of the area where the scaffold system will be installed.
- We use protective clothing and equipment such as body harness, safety rope (lanyard), energy absorber, carabiner and appropriate anchorage point for the employees involved in the installation of the fully secure scaffold system.
- We make durability and stability tests according to the installation and usage of the scaffold.
Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems respects the safety and the right to live of your employees and pedestrians; follows the scaffold standards; and takes every precaution. Our company also provides project design and supervision services, and does not compromise on high quality.