Why Should Scaffold Be Used in Construction? In construction and maintenance works, scaffold is a temporary support structure used to reach high floors, to works on high floors, and to carry the necessary equipment and construction material. It is perhaps one of the most necessary elements for the construction of buildings. Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems, the leader company in construction of scaffolding, offers different types of scaffolding systems to its customers for sale and rental.
Why Should Scaffold Be Used in Construction?
Scaffolding is used in construction areas and other different space arrangements. In addition to operational benefits, the scaffold is indispensable in the construction and restoration areas in terms of environment. So, Why Should Scaffold Be Used in Construction?
- First of all, scaffolding should be set to make safety certain. The scaffolding ensure the safety of both your employees and the people around the zone.
- You need a scaffolding to transport the materials and equipment you need to carry to the upper floors.
- You need a scaffolding to get your job done quickly and deliver it on time.
- Especially, in order to perform the exterior works professionally as you require, a scaffolding should be
- Employees’ working without inconvenience depends on the scaffolding.
- The ability to increase work efficiency depends on the scaffolding.
- In order to carry out the works in coordination, you should establish a scaffolding.
- Most importantly, you need to set up a scaffolding to not always keep your eyes on your work while it is in progress.
What Are The Types of Work Required Scaffolding?
Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems serves its customers with different types and models of scaffoldings in construction sector Scaffoldings are used in the works given as follows:
- All façade works
- All kinds of restoration
- Constructions of bridge, viaduct and highway
- In stadiums
- Airport, hangar, storage, warehouse and roof
- Industrial plants
- Shopping centers
- Concert, exhibition and show center, tent and stage
- Exterior cleaning
- Maintenance and repair activities
All scaffoldings are manufactured compatible with TS-EN 12810 and TS-EN 12811 standards. In addition, Gürbüz Scaffolding and Formwork Systems provides design and supervision services.
Gürbüz Scaffolding Formwork Systems offers different scaffolding and formwork systems to its customers at affordable prices. You can follow us on our social media accounts, fill out the form and let us call you, or make an appointment by telephone and contact us.